Pekao Cargo Customs Agency Sp. z o. o. was established in 1993. Since then, we have been serving our clients as a forwarding and customs broker.
- 1993 – A few people with a passion for logistics decide to set up a freight forwarding business, hence PEKAO CARGO is founded and begins operating as an air freight forwarder and customs agency at the Okęcie Cargo Airport in Warsaw.
- 1996 – Pekao decides to expand its operations and opens an office in Gdynia, where it starts shipping operations.
- 1997 – The company opens its warehouse and forwarding office in the newly established Air Forwarding Centre in Warsaw.
- 1998 – Pekao Cargo joins the international freight forwarding network ASG Air&Sea.
- 2000 – Following changes in the ASG network, a new forwarding network Worldwide Independent Network – WIN – is created with the existing partners, which Pekao Cargo also joins.
- 2003 – The company is awarded the PN-EN ISO 9001:2001 certificate, integrated with the Internal Control System (ICS), giving the company the ability to organise the forwarding of dual and special-purpose goods. This certificate is subsequently renewed several times.
- 2008 – Pekao Cargo is awarded the following certificate: NATO National Economy Code
- 2010 – Pekao Cargo is awarded the AEO certificate.
Quality and Prizes
PEKAO Cargo sp. z o.o. constantly strives to ensure the highest quality of services offered. The proof of the company’s efforts to maintain the appropriate quality of forwarding services are numerous awards, certificates and distinctions.
1. Certyfikat Zintegrowanego Systemu Zarządzania potwierdzający spełnienie norm PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 oraz PN-N ISO 19001:2006
2. AEO ( Upoważnionego przedsiębiorcy) Nr PLAEOC 440000100050
3. Certyfikat potwierdzający nadanie Natowskiego Kodu Podmiotu Gospodarki Narodowej